hi im chrissy i live by the see and love anything to do with paper and card hope you will follow my blogg im still learning but will get there in the end
Chrissy - I LOVE the photo at the top of my blog and your stamping is DELICIOUS! My blog did not go live when it was supposed to - please revisit me for guest designer clues and the next link in the BoBunny blog hop - so sorry (glad I woke up when I did!) http://colorfullycreating.blogspot.com
Chrissy - I LOVE the photo at the top of my blog and your stamping is DELICIOUS! My blog did not go live when it was supposed to - please revisit me for guest designer clues and the next link in the BoBunny blog hop - so sorry (glad I woke up when I did!)
ReplyDeletehttp://colorfullycreating.blogspot.com
Beautiful book. Thank you for participating in the P K Glitz blog hop. The winner of the prizes will be announced on Tuesday :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous designs! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSandra x
Very pretty books!!!!
ReplyDelete