welcome to my world

welcome to my blog
please come in and enjoy a look around
chrissys world of scraps

christmas is comming

christmas is comming

hello

My photo
hi im chrissy i live by the see and love anything to do with paper and card hope you will follow my blogg im still learning but will get there in the end

Wednesday, 16 June 2010

tuesday 17th june


3 comments:

  1. Great cards... do I spy some techiques shared by the wonderful Sheena Douglass?
    Thanks for your comment on my first mini baby sculpt. I bought a cdrom tutorial by Joni Inlow which is a step by step guide to making a mini baby from Ebay.(I think she still has some for sale) It took less than a week to arrive. Well worth investing in... I can't wait to have a go at making one of these cuties.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I want those Lost Garden stamps! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete