hi im chrissy i live by the see and love anything to do with paper and card hope you will follow my blogg im still learning but will get there in the end
Although I did have a pattern for a rucksack that a friend had given me, I wasn't very keen on it, so in the end I made the pattern up as I was going along, and typically of me, I didn't keep measurements or details as I made it!!! And the fabric (gorgeous isn't it!) is called 'Harvest Home' by Blackbird Designs.
lovely card Chrissy
ReplyDeleteC
xx
woo ... that looks like a lot of hard work! Lovely
ReplyDeleteHi Chrissy,
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering my Rag Doll Giveaway - I have entered your name!
Julia:0)
Hi Chrissy,
ReplyDeleteAlthough I did have a pattern for a rucksack that a friend had given me, I wasn't very keen on it, so in the end I made the pattern up as I was going along, and typically of me, I didn't keep measurements or details as I made it!!! And the fabric (gorgeous isn't it!) is called 'Harvest Home' by Blackbird Designs.
Julia:0) x