welcome to my world

welcome to my blog
please come in and enjoy a look around
chrissys world of scraps

christmas is comming

christmas is comming

hello

My photo
hi im chrissy i live by the see and love anything to do with paper and card hope you will follow my blogg im still learning but will get there in the end

Thursday, 6 January 2011

2011 dress it up challange

9 comments:

  1. I think your dress is really cool! I love that a doll is actually wearing it. Great job!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissy,
    Your dress is adorable and so is the charming lady wearing it. I love her purse and shoes.
    Awesome
    hugs
    Have a sugar sweet day
    Simply Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. olá vim visitar seu vestido,

    lindo trabalho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Querida, obrigada pelo comentário carinhoso.
    Amei teu Dress Up.
    Bjo enorme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Chrissi!
    Your dress is so interesting;I loved the details!
    Hugs
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to have the dress on a doll! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! The dress is wonderful and I love how you used the doll. Great job :)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I just love the doll and all the elements of the dress. So wonderfully creative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is fantastic and I love that she is entirely adorned with accessories to match!

    ReplyDelete