hi im chrissy i live by the see and love anything to do with paper and card hope you will follow my blogg im still learning but will get there in the end
Hi Chrissy! I love the round box you used for your bag and how you turned it on it's side. The trim and the paper handle are wonderful. And those little shoes are precious! Thank you so much for sharing and playing again. I just added a new Linky tool so please stop by when you can and add your link. Thanks so much :)
Chrissy, I love how you chose to use your box for your bag. Those hatpins holding the handle on are so cute too! And you even went the extra mile to make shoes to go with it! Very nice!
Hi Chrissy! I love the round box you used for your bag and how you turned it on it's side. The trim and the paper handle are wonderful. And those little shoes are precious! Thank you so much for sharing and playing again. I just added a new Linky tool so please stop by when you can and add your link. Thanks so much :)
ReplyDeleteAnna♥
BEAUTIFUL BAG.... CONGRATULATIONS
ReplyDelete....XOXOX
Very pretty bag and shoes! So ornate!
ReplyDeleteChrissy,
ReplyDeleteI love how you chose to use your box for your bag. Those hatpins holding the handle on are so cute too! And you even went the extra mile to make shoes to go with it! Very nice!
Faith, trust, and faerie dust!
Very creative and I love all the detail. Great work of art. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYou have done an incredible job with your purse and love the shoes.
ReplyDeleteI am out visiting all the wonderful purses since I decided to take the plunge and join in the fun and having a wonderful time!
Hugs, antonella :-)