please come in and enjoy a piece of my crafty world
Wonderful card Chrissy. I love the white background with just the coloured image, very effective!Hugs Julie P
Wow what a fabulous card!!!!! Love it and you did a wonderful job on the winter scene!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!!
There is beauty in simplicity!
Love it, Chrissy. What a great background you've created for this darling Edwin. Outstanding!!Sue S.
BEAUTIFUL, Chrissy!!! LOVE that glorious white background and Edwin looks adorable! hugs, Sharon
Wow! This is great! : )
Love this!! He's looks awesome against the white. Great card!
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are soooo creative. I love this card!!Sandy
Wonderful card Chrissy. I love the white background with just the coloured image, very effective!
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie P
Wow what a fabulous card!!!!! Love it and you did a wonderful job on the winter scene!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThere is beauty in simplicity!
ReplyDeleteLove it, Chrissy. What a great background you've created for this darling Edwin. Outstanding!!
ReplyDeleteSue S.
BEAUTIFUL, Chrissy!!! LOVE that glorious white background and Edwin looks adorable!
ReplyDeletehugs, Sharon
Wow! This is great! : )
ReplyDeleteLove this!! He's looks awesome against the white. Great card!
ReplyDeleteWow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are soooo creative. I love this card!!
ReplyDeleteSandy