hi im chrissy i live by the see and love anything to do with paper and card hope you will follow my blogg im still learning but will get there in the end
I came here to look at your Joanna Sheen card for the celebration challenge but can't find it, I stumbled upon this fantastic tea party set and I just want to say it's brilliant! You are one clever crafter....now I must find your card... Hugs Teresa xx
Wow na Wow this project is amazing!!!! Love love it!!!! Wow spectacular!!!!! You did a gorgeous job on this!!!!! Way to go!!!!
ReplyDeleteI came here to look at your Joanna Sheen card for the celebration challenge but can't find it, I stumbled upon this fantastic tea party set and I just want to say it's brilliant! You are one clever crafter....now I must find your card... Hugs Teresa xx
ReplyDelete