welcome to my world

welcome to my blog
please come in and enjoy a look around
chrissys world of scraps

christmas is comming

christmas is comming

hello

My photo
hi im chrissy i live by the see and love anything to do with paper and card hope you will follow my blogg im still learning but will get there in the end

Saturday, 31 March 2012

tim holtz ticket die




I BOUGHT THIS DIE LAST YEAR AND NEVER REALLY NO WHAT TO DO WITH IT THEN SAW A DEMO ON UTUBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11z7Vm8kZuw HERES THE LINK I HAD THE CRAFT SECRET BIRDSONG STAMPS AND THEY ARE JUST PERFECT FOR USING

6 comments:

  1. they are gorgeous...and of course i now need to go buy that die!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissy, I wanted to stop by and say I love what you did with our stamps and your ticket strips turned out fantastic!
    Thanks so much for playing in our first ever Linky Party and Best of Luck with winning!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't these addictive! I absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete