hi im chrissy i live by the see and love anything to do with paper and card hope you will follow my blogg im still learning but will get there in the end
Such a pretty bag Chrissy. You may want to revisit your link as it is not working. I found you by searching the web using my browser as I wanted to stop by say Hi and leave a comment. Hugs Mrs A. (bag no 3)
Chrissy your bag is beautiful! This shape is one of my favorites. The color is pretty and I love how you embellished it with pearls. Thank you for sharing and for joining my bag challenge.
I loved,Chissy!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the visit!I'm your follower now!
Hugs
Marlei
Such a pretty bag Chrissy. You may want to revisit your link as it is not working. I found you by searching the web using my browser as I wanted to stop by say Hi and leave a comment.
ReplyDeleteHugs Mrs A. (bag no 3)
Oh my, what a lovely bag. I can see myself carring this bag on an evening out. I love the colors and the special attention to detail.
ReplyDeleteChrissy your bag is beautiful! This shape is one of my favorites. The color is pretty and I love how you embellished it with pearls. Thank you for sharing and for joining my bag challenge.
ReplyDeleteAnna
Your bag is fantastic! I especially love the gold top and chain!
ReplyDeleteAngela
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove your bag.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Michele
Your bag is absolutely adorable. I am having such fun with this. I can't wait for next month's!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous bag! I just love it!
ReplyDeleteLove the shape of your bag and those artful string of dangling pearls!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful; very chic and elegant!
ReplyDelete