hi im chrissy i live by the see and love anything to do with paper and card hope you will follow my blogg im still learning but will get there in the end
Chrissy, love autumn colours although I'm not quite ready for fall yet as we're having a heat wave where I am. Love the colours on your card and the 2 adorable Tildas. Fab die cuts from your Tim Holtz die--must check it out! Terrific job in putting this card together. Just wonderful. Hugs, Norma
Beautiful Autumn colors and a very festive array! I see Tilda peeking from behind the leaves and also nested below them. Cute!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Barb
I sure do love your style - beautiful colors - gorgeous arrangement!
ReplyDeleteSandy
Beautiful Autumn colors...Great card..Dee
ReplyDeleteLOVE those autumn colors, Chrissy! The leaves are all so pretty and both Tildas are adorable! Great card!! hugs, Sharon
ReplyDeleteChrissy, love autumn colours although I'm not quite ready for fall yet as we're having a heat wave where I am. Love the colours on your card and the 2 adorable Tildas. Fab die cuts from your Tim Holtz die--must check it out! Terrific job in putting this card together. Just wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Norma
wow, luv all the flowers & leaves!! They make this SWEET TILDA card in to Perfect fall Card!! :-) beautiful! :-)
ReplyDeleteWow Chrissy,love what you've done with your Tim Holtz die,those leaves look fabulous!
ReplyDeletewonderful card
Hugs Julie P
Wonderful fall card, Chrissy! Lover the flowers and leaves. Lovely Tildas!
ReplyDelete