welcome to my world

welcome to my blog
please come in and enjoy a look around
chrissys world of scraps

christmas is comming

christmas is comming

hello

My photo
hi im chrissy i live by the see and love anything to do with paper and card hope you will follow my blogg im still learning but will get there in the end

Tuesday, 6 September 2011

A BOOK OF TILDA





9 comments:

  1. Oh girl, this is so cute! You've really put a lot of work into this and it shows. Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy, this is wonderful! Such a lot of work,very pretty
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful book, Chrissy! You really put a lot of work and love into this! I'm sure whoever the recipient is will treasure it forever! Beautiful job!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am getting into these books too - I think they are a wonderful art form. Beautiful work Chrissy!! Think these books are so much fun!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful project Chrissy, must have taken ages to make! So many cuties in your book! Great job!
    Hugs,
    Silvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful and inspirational, Chrissy! I would love to get into that.....when I have more time and my life isn't a series of mad dashes from here to there!!!!
    This is a treasure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow and Wow what a gorgeous project!!!!! I absolutely love it!!!!!1 Lots of work with this but oh so worth it!!!!!! Fabulous job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely book of Tilda's .
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This album is wonderful.Great idea.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete