hi im chrissy i live by the see and love anything to do with paper and card hope you will follow my blogg im still learning but will get there in the end
Hi Chrissy! I think it's adorable! Love the blue gingham and Frosty is adorable! You linked your blog instead of your project to Magnolia-licius Highlites, but I'm guessing this is what you're submitting for the inspiration challenge? Thanks for playing with us and hope you join us again! hugs, Sharon
Hi Chrissy! I think it's adorable! Love the blue gingham and Frosty is adorable! You linked your blog instead of your project to Magnolia-licius Highlites, but I'm guessing this is what you're submitting for the inspiration challenge? Thanks for playing with us and hope you join us again!
ReplyDeletehugs, Sharon
This is one wonderful idea and I absolutely love it. What fun!!
ReplyDeleteSandy
Very sweet! I love your snowman soup box! Thanks for joining in on our challenge!
ReplyDeleteCheryl