hi im chrissy i live by the see and love anything to do with paper and card hope you will follow my blogg im still learning but will get there in the end
And the question of the hour is, Will Blogger let me comment? LOL! Here goes (I'm going to copy before hitting Post just in case I need to try 100 times!): This is fabulous! What a gorgeous pocket card...I have to copy you! I'll be sure to link back! This is just soooo awesome and beautiful! Rene ;D
Very sweet - love the colors!
ReplyDeleteSandy
Cute pocket and lovely mini tag card inside :o)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cabio
Great pocket with mini card! Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Cathy-Lynn
Hi Chrissy,
ReplyDeletethis is a super idea and has lots of possibilities. I love what you did. Lovely choice of papers and flowers.
hugs Maz
And the question of the hour is, Will Blogger let me comment? LOL! Here goes (I'm going to copy before hitting Post just in case I need to try 100 times!): This is fabulous! What a gorgeous pocket card...I have to copy you! I'll be sure to link back! This is just soooo awesome and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteRene ;D
Very clever Chrissy! Wonderful pocket card, just lovely!
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie P
Lovely work,bye Mascha
ReplyDelete