please come in and enjoy a piece of my crafty world
Wow what a gorgeous centerpiece!!!!! I love decorating the holidays with Tilda!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!
Chrissy - all your work is so beautiful and very creative. I love your use of texture in everything I see!Sandy
Love this one! What a great idea for a centrepiece,just delightful!Hugs Julie P
very pretty. love the flowers too, they are full and pretty., Tilda is looks perfect on the candle.
Very nice arrangement around your candle with the cute Tilda besides!!!Great job Chrissy!
Gorgeous texture of this project. Very sweet and romantic :o)hugs,Cabio
WOW!!! This is gorgeous!!! You've done an amazing job with this project and I love it!
Wow what a gorgeous centerpiece!!!!! I love decorating the holidays with Tilda!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!
ReplyDeleteChrissy - all your work is so beautiful and very creative. I love your use of texture in everything I see!
ReplyDeleteSandy
Love this one! What a great idea for a centrepiece,just delightful!
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie P
very pretty. love the flowers too, they are full and pretty., Tilda is looks perfect on the candle.
ReplyDeleteVery nice arrangement around your candle with the cute Tilda besides!!!Great job Chrissy!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous texture of this project. Very sweet and romantic :o)
ReplyDeletehugs,
Cabio
WOW!!! This is gorgeous!!! You've done an amazing job with this project and I love it!
ReplyDelete